Contact your regional service managers
Food Bank Announcements
- 2020 ORDER AND DELIVERY CALENDAR -- Delivery dates reflect the week the deliveries will START, it does not mean you are getting your delivery on Sunday. We know that many of you are typically used to getting your delivery on the same date, but we want to let you know that as we grow and bring on new partners, that may affect the typical day you are delivered to as we will have to make changes to current routes.
- Click HERE to download GPFB Holiday Schedule.
Milk Crates – if you have received TEFAP milk in crates they will need to be returned to the Great Plains Food Bank. Please return with your next delivery or per other arrangements made with your Regional Services Manager.
WELCOME into the network Garrison Area Resource Center & Food Pantry, Selfridge Assembly of God, Bismarck Emergency Food Pantry, Wanna Wota in St. Michael, Country Community Cupboard in Elgin!
- Place order
- Second or Incorrect Orders: email or call John Stone, Inventory Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org / 701-476-9124. We ask that you do NOT place a second order through PWW. Please note the product number and quantity of items needed or missed.
- Enter statistics
NEW for 2020! Voucher Reporting - To better capture the great work our partners are doing community by community, we are asking you to report on voucher programs in partnership with local grocery stores. Currently these innovative partnerships to connect families with fresh and perishable food is not being captured, and we feel it is important information in sharing the story of how together we are ending hunger. When reporting your monthly statistics, there is a line at the very bottom for reporting the dollar amount given in vouchers that month. We do not need information about who your partnership is with or what product the vouchers are for with this reporting, though we would love to hear about it to share with our network. Interested in learning more about voucher programs community partners have established with their local grocery store? Contact your Regional Service Manager to learn more!
- Enter Retail Food Rescue receipts
- Preferred weekly
- Access invoices and statements
- Under My Docs Tab
Recalled Item Log
Partner Agency Resources
- Partner Agency Manual
- Retail Food Rescue Manual
- Temp Log
- Pest Control Log
- How to Guide for Applying for 501c3 Status
- Food keeper brochure
- Fridge storage poster
- Great Plains Food Bank Q&A: What to do when pickup up retail food and your role as a partner agency (VIDEO)
Hunger Solutions Minnesota partners with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Minnesota Department of Human Services-Office of Economic Opportunity (OEO), food banks and food pantries to administer Minnesota’s TEFAP program.