Contact your regional service managers
Food Bank Announcements
- 2019 ORDER AND DELIVERY CALENDAR
- REMINDER there will be no deliveries the week the week of November 25 Click HERE to download GPFB Holiday Schedule.
2019 - 2020 TEFAP year begins October 1. All TEFAP eligible agencies have been mailed their new agreement to be completed and signed by October 31. Just as a REMINDER the Income Guidelines were updated July 1 -- all TEFAP food pantries should have these new guidelines posted.
Milk Crates – if you have received TEFAP milk in crates those need to be returned to the Great Plains Food Bank. Please return with your next delivery or per other arrangements made with Regional Services Manager.
Welcome into the network LaGrave on First (Grand Forks) and Country Community Cupboard (Elgin)!
- Place order
- Enter statistics
- Enter Retail Food Rescue receipts
- Access invoices and statements
Recalled Item Log
Partner Agency Resources
- Partner Agency Manual
- Retail Food Rescue Manual
- Temp Log
- Pest Control Log
- How to Guide for Applying for 501c3 Status
- Food keeper brochure
- Fridge storage poster
Hunger Solutions Minnesota partners with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Minnesota Department of Human Services-Office of Economic Opportunity (OEO), food banks and food pantries to administer Minnesota’s TEFAP program.